Credibility - Did you know that consumers are 80% more likely to purchase from a chamber member than a non-member? You are also viewed 44% more favorably if you are a chamber member. Being a chamber member in your local community helps you gain the trust and respect of the community, especially if you are a new business in town.
Marketing – With all the new marketing capabilities and trends, this may not seem as important as it once was. However, the Chamber of Commerce still promotes your business and your products, many times in ways you don’t even realize!
- Social Media Promotion - Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Website - Directory Listing and fully customizable
- FBFB Weekly Newsletter Ad - Free Uniques ad every week
- Ribbon Cutting - New members get a ribbon cutting
- Directory Listing in Our Community Guide - Over 4000 printed and given to people each year
- Networking Events - Don't miss First Friday Coffee!
- Sponsorship and Ad Purchasing Opportunities
- Event Promotions - Dogwood Festival, Annual Banquet, and many other
- Website - get your logo and a link to your website
Discounts - Being a member gives you a few monetary perks and allows you to help out your neighbor, all while getting more brand recognition.
- Chamber Rewards Program - allows you to offer a discount to other members and their employees. As a member, you can purchase cards to take advantage of these discounts as well
- ½ Price Dogwood Festival Booth
Community - Your community plays a huge role in your success as a business. The Chamber of Commerce works every day to support, grow, and improve your community to help you succeed.
- Business Recruitment
- Legislative Advocacy for Business
- Economic and Community Development
Events – One way a Chamber of Commerce improves your community, gets your name in front of customers, and supports itself is through events.
- Dogwood Festival - Yearly event attracting 35,000 people
- Chamber Challenge - Annual event to network with other businesses on the course
- Annual Banquet - Every February we get together to honor Business of the year and Pioneer Citizens as well as pass the Chamber Board Chair baton
- The Showcase - Our newest event mixes food and fashion local to our community
Educational Support - Every community needs strong education to be viable in the long term. The Chamber of Commerce partners with the local school district and John Brown University to help instill education as a cornerstone of our community.
- Reverse Career Fair - Local employers get to come talk with our Seniors about their after school plans; Seniors get to sell themselves to local companies
- Hands-On Career Fair - Local 8th grade students get a "Hands-on" look at our local industries and employers
- Arkansas Scholars - a program designed to keep students accountable for their 4 years of High School
- Adopters Program - Each school gets a board of adopters who complete 1 fundraiser each year to support school staff with purchases of new equipment or school needs
Volunteer Opportunities - One of the best ways to promote and support your business is to be involved in your community. We offer several ways for you to do just that!
- Adopters Program - Completes the yearly fundraiser for each school
- Ambassadors Program - Attend Ribbon Cuttings, volunteer at events, be the chambers "Ambassadors of good will" to the community
- Chamber Event Committees - Each event has a committee to help the planning and execution of each event
Continuing Education – The Chamber strives to provide relevant educational opportunities to help you promote your business and learn from others.
- Website creation - Learn how to create and manage your own website
- Online Ads - Facebook and Google Ads tutorials
- Communications - Can you effectively communicate with co-workers and customers?
For more information, contact the Director of Membership, McKenna Andrews at 479-524-6466 or McKenna@siloamchamber.com.