Businesses and organizations reap many benefits from a membership in the Siloam Springs Chamber of Commerce. They include:
Support of Business
Member businesses are supported through numerous committees, programs and products. The Chamber handles thousands of phone calls every year and refers Chamber members to promote member businesses, using the business directory.
Diamond Members (40+ Years of Chamber Membership)
1974 - APAC-Central Inc
1930 - ARVEST Bank
1960 - Centennial Bank
1930 - City of Siloam Springs
1957 - Cobb-Vantress
1975 - Elrod Law Firm
1972 - G & S Shoes
1958 - Herald-Leader
1976 - Hoffmann Chiropractic
1930 - John Brown University
1950 - Moss Insurance Group
1961 - PipeLife Jet Stream
1969 - Siloam Springs Museum
1956 - Siloam Springs Nursing & Rehabilitation
1961 - Siloam Springs Printing
1930 - Siloam Springs School District
1971 - Siloam Springs Veterinary Clinic
1945 - Simmons Foods
1969 - Suttles Insurance – Shelter Insurance
1973 - T.H. Rogers Lumber Company
1930 - Wasson Funeral Home
1951 - Webb Wheel
Marketing & Advertising
Chamber membership makes marketing to Siloam Springs area businesses incredibly easy and cost effective. Some of the marketing opportunities offered each year are:
- Annual Banquet - Ads on signage and in the program for the evening.
- Annual Membership Packet - Insert advertising reaching over 430 active members of the Chamber.
- Annual Report / Program of Work - Ads within annual publication distributed with a circulation of close to 500.
- Arkansas Scholars Program - Ads on signage, shirts and at events.
- Back to School Breakfast - Ads on signage or at a vendor booth.
- Benton County Business After Hours - Logo or listing on event signage and speaking opportunities.
- Brochure Rack - Ads on rack and insert placed in rack.
- Candidate Forum - Logo or listing on event signage on election years.
- CEO Roundtable - Logo or listing on event signage and attendance at event.
- Chamber Challenge Golf Tournament - Logo or listing on event signage.
- Community Profile - Ads within annual publication distributed with a circulation of close to 500.
- Dogwood Festival - Logo or listing on event signage at largest community event of the year.
- Education Spotlight Sponsor - Exclusive sponsor with logo or listing on signage and in publications.
- First Friday Coffee - Logo or listing on event signage.
- From Business For Business e-Newsletter - Logo or listing in email.
- Honor Graduate Luncheon - Logo or listing on event signage.
- HR Roundtable - Logo or listing on event signage and attendance at event.
- Leadership Retreat - Logo or listing on event signage and attendance at event.
- Legislative Forum - Logo or listing on event signage.
- Marketing Roundtable - Logo or listing on event signage and attendance at event.
- Membership Brochure - Ad in informational brochure about joining the Chamber given out to just over 100 each year.
- Also included in the Membership Packet is the listing of Benefits and Values of Chamber Membership, outlining what is included in every Chamber membership.
- New Member Packet - Insert advertising reaching over 50 potential new members each year.
- Outstanding Civic Leadership Event - Logo or listing on event signage and attendance at event.
- Small Business Alliance Luncheon - Logo or listing on event signage and attendance at event.
- Website - Ad space available.
- Welcome Packet - Insert advertising reaching over 250 potential new residents and visitors each year.
The Chamber even provides its member marketing opportunities at no charge.
- From Business For Business weekly e-newsletter - announcements reaching more than 580 business and community members
- Members receive a free link to their website from the Chamber site.
- Ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings are organized for our members to promote their joining the Chamber, going under new ownership/management, moving to a new location, or celebrating a noteworthy anniversary, and are published in the local newspaper and Chamber monthly newsletter.
The Siloam Springs Chamber serves as the voice of the business community on many issues impacting its members. Communication with legislators takes place through Chamber-sponsored legislative dialogues, Legislative Forums and other meetings. The Chamber also communicates to members the impact of legislation on the business community and develops position statements on specific issues with the Siloam Springs Chamber Board.
One of the things Siloam Springs Chamber does the best is to facilitate the networking of its members. Events are created to fit all our members needs. They range in size, duration, time period and theme, but the end result is the same - our members get to make those important connections that can help them in their business or career. They include: First Friday Coffee; Annual Benton County Business After Hours; the Ambassador Club; the Outstanding Civic Leadership Event; the CEO, HR and Marketing Roundtables; and the Annual Banquet.